Sunday, May 25, 2008

Esmeralda's Prophecy

Yesterday I went to House on the Rock with Andy and Kary (my Brother and his girlfriend). There are many little machines to put your money into and one was the fortune teller Esmeralda (like the movie Big). I asked her if I would find a job soon and she said:

"There is very little I can tell you, because you are so good. You have a great gentleness, and pure moral principles, a merciful affectionate and constant heart, slightly melancholy. Inventive genius of mechanical arts, are independent and have little patience with conventional ways of living. Lover of music, very changeable in opinion. After middle age you will inherit a fortune, which you will have to defend in court.

I predict that you will have great success in life, in general, very small changes in your daily routine are necessary to bring you to the top of the ladder."


Hmm, I hope I find that ladder soon...

No comments: