Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sorry Everyone!

I finally got around to packing up the last of our winter clothes last week. Yeah, you heard that right- I waited until August to put away the winter clothes. It was so hot outside that I really just wanted to stay in and do something. I organized the drawers in Toby's dresser and took out all the cold weather clothes. I put all the shirts back in ROYGBIV order (just as my drawers always are) and made a pile for goodwill things. I went through the closet and took all the sweaters off their hooks. Then, I trekked over to Wal-mart and bought a new plastic bin.
I knew as I was packing all the stuff up that it wasn't a good idea.

So, what happens? It gets cold. I had to search out a sweater to wear the other day. How ridiculous, but I so expected that to happen.

No comments: